CAT Certificate Authority (CAT CA) is a trusted entity that issues electronic documents that verify a digital entity's identity on the Internet. The electronic documents, which are called digital certificates, are an essential part of secure communication and play an important part in the public key infrastructure (PKI).
CAT CA provides two types of digital certificate : Personal Certificate and SSL certificate
- Personal Certificate
Personal Authentication Certificates allow you to add security to your emails and documents and help you authenticate yourself to online services.
- SSL Certificate
SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization's details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.
Certificate Applcation can be found at Application Form , Together with the following proof(s) of identity :
- For Individual/ Person
- a photocopy of person identity card with signature
- a photocopy of household registration
- a photocopy of Certificate of Company/Partnership Registration, issued not more than 180 days
- a photocopy of the ID card of the person who is authorized to act for and on behalf of the company/partnership
- a photocopy of VAT Registration (VAT20 - ภพ.20)
- in case of granting power of attorney, please attach photocopies of ID card of both Granter and Authorized Representative.
- for foreigner, please attach a photocopy of passport/work permit.
Each and every photocopy of the said documents shall be certified correct copy and affixed with company/partnership seal.
Submit all required documents to CAT service location, see service location section.
All pricing are all VAT exclusive (not include 7% VAT)
|Year(s)||Personal Certificate Price (Baht)||SSL Certificate Price (Baht)|
|One Year||500 (new) / 490 (renew)||14,000 (new) / 13,500 (renew)|
|Two Years||950 (new) / 930 (renew)||26,600 (new) / 25,270 (renew)|
|Three Years||1,350 (new) / 1,310 (renew)||-|
User can buy additional USB-TOKEN to store secure certificate for 2,500 baht (optional)
การคิดอัตราค่าบริการต่ออายุ (Renew) : ต้องเป็นกรณีที่ใช้ข้อมูล และ รายละเอียด ตามที่ปรากฏในใบรับรองฯ เดิมทุก ประการ
Bangkok Metropolitan Area
99 Chaengwatthana Rd., Thung Song Hong, Lak Si, Bangkok 10210
Tel. 0-2104-4656 or 3374 (K. Bensita, K. Phornphimon)
customer service Bangrak,
building 16, Charoen Krung Rd., Bangrak, Bangkok 10501